The Latest Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, December 3, 2010

    exciting month ahead

    Many of the changes I predicted to start off my blogging season are quickly becoming reality. My new sled is going to get out within the next week on this fresh snow... which is quickly knocking on the door this afternoon. I can't wait to feel the rush of 130 ponies giving my arms their first workout of the year. It sounds like River Falls is supposed to get more snow than over here... so Jesse and I may make a trip over there this next week to test out our new sleds. The snowy season didn't start off quite as hot and heavy as was anticipated... but maybe that was a blessing in disguise to keep me concentrated on finishing my studies at Stout. I went and got my cap and gown the other day, and now it's starting to feel official.

    I also told Jesse that I am officially going out west with them between Christmas and New Years. They have quite a bit of snow out there already, and who knows what it will be like in four weeks. Potentially, three weeks from now I could be graduated and preparing for the trip of a lifetime... waiting to start my career as an IT Professional. It seems like just the other day I was rocking a '96 Indy wedge and Carhartts. My, oh my, how life flies by.

    They are predicting huge snowfalls in the Yoop over the next 10 days. Check out these snow depths near Mountain Home, Wyoming... where we are heading on the 26th of the month. Notice some of that is pink, which indicates 50-75 inches of snow depth... and it's only the first week of December! I think we may be getting stuck once or twice...

    The red star is the lodge where we are staying.


    Until next time...
    Pray4Sn0w!

    1 comment:

    ns said...

    Nice! Looking forward to coming over there for graduation. Logan and I will be there Friday night and are heading back on Sunday morning.

    Nate