The Latest Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, November 23, 2010

    LES is getting fired up!

    The lake effect snow systems are getting fired up in da yoop. John Dee is calling for double digit snow falls over the next couple days up there. Check out some of their cam shots from today...






    We had a few flurries here in Menomonie today... but hardly enough to even talk about. The registration for my sled went through and I received my stickers yesterday. I also received my new belt from Country Cat in Minnesota. A brand new race belt for $60! Sweet deal! Race belts for my Ski-Doo were about $150... big difference.

    Until next time!
    Pray4Sn0w!

    2 comments:

    ns said...

    Looks like some good snow from Canada is heading down this way over the weekend. Hopefully you can get out soon, I know your itching. We've got a little on the ground here, but not much.

    Nate

    Luke Sipple said...

    yeah I see there's a few inches on the way. Hopefully we get more the upper end of their 2-4 inch predictions so I can actually try the sled out. There is zero snow on the ground here.
    I'd like to know if it's working good so I can commit to the out west trip!