The Latest Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, March 18, 2010

    If She Sells...

    I have the sled out on a couple different forums and Craigslist right now. Not too much interest yet. There are hundreds of sleds for sale right now... and it's the worst time of the year to sell. Like I mentioned earlier - i'm just trying to get lucky.

    My buddy Nick from Stout is trying to get me switched over to a Cat. While looking around for me - he found a good deal on a 2006 600 mod and happened to have enough cash to snipe it up. He is going to sell the motor to a friend and is offering to sell me the chassis for only $2200. It is in great shape, but needs a few parts and a motor. This seems like an excellent idea to me, because I could get whatever motor I want to install and have a very fun project for the summer. Since then, I have been looking for parts and motors online - and WOW are they cheaper than Ski-Doo. I could damn near have the sled complete for the price i'm asking for my Doo. I found a complete F7 EFI motor setup for only $600. Good luck finding a Doo motor of that quality for that price!

    Time will tell the tale. I need to get my sled cleaned up next week and get some good quality pics and video up.

    Here are some pictures of what the sled will look like, although it is not the exact same one:



    3 comments:

    Kathy said...

    Luke Luke Luke ~ you make my head spin !!!!

    ns said...

    Nice, I hope you get lucky. I love the videos from the races! Kinda funny, but only because you're ok. I think you're going to give Linds a heart attack. Keep it up bro!

    Luke Sipple said...

    haha - thanks Nate. Check out the new stuff. I'm a little less sore this Sunday compared to last... :-)

    Time to transfer over to the Trickle and do a little trout fishing!