The Latest Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, March 21, 2010

    Hill-X 3-20

    Lindsey and I met Mike, Scott, & Rose up at Trollhaugen yesterday. The temps were bitter in the early morning... so the sun provided much needed reprieve. After a few hours a sweatshirt was all that was needed. My sled ran perfect! I had the mindset that my sled is for sale, Lindsey is there watching, and i'm riding with some buddies that have WAY more experience than me. I'm not going to race out of my ability. I decided not to hit the big double on top unless the first three smaller doubles went well. I think I wound up getting second to last every race. The competition was much more intense this time around - compared to last week. I feel like some of the runs I put together would have taken home top two last week.

    All in all it was an awesome day... and I was able to get Lindsey exposed to racing. She even said she wants to get a sled and do the drags! It was quite likely the last ride of the year... which is pretty saddening. The Rev withstood another year of abuse. My motor wound up with about 15 hours on it... and i'm pretty sure 8-10 of those hours were on the stand. If it doesn't sell soon I will likely keep it around and get it in top shape over the summer. Enjoy some pics!

    Album Here, compliments of Lindsey:






    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Great pics, the last one is my favorite! It was great to see you this weekend. Tony said it was the most fun he's ever had fishing!!

    ns said...

    I hope those are your glasses and not Lindsey's. Good pics...looking forward to fishing with you and "too-tall" over Easter.