The Latest Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, January 16, 2011

    a waiting game.

    My sled is all ready to rock. I repaired all issues I had from the out West trip. I'm all adjusted for sea-level and would like to get a little test ride in early this week to make sure all systems are go.

    The BCR Crew has been trying to come up with a date for the next U.P trip. Speaking of the U.P... they've been getting hammered with snow. Last week - John Dee reported 45 inches of fresh snowfall. It seems like lake-effect has been pretty much the only thing going on in the Midwest. I hope we can get a nice storm in Wisconsin soon.




    Check back soon!

    1 comment:

    ns said...

    Snowing like crazy over here right now. Huge flakes, 4-5 inches of powder predicted. Already got a few and it's comin' down like crazy.