The Latest Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, January 2, 2011

    The Snowies

    WyColo Lodge treated the BCR Crew well. We all learned a lot about our sleds and ourselves as riders. I got into deeper and steeper territory than i've ever seen in the Midwest. I blew a bearing on my sled's drive-train Wednesday and was done for the week. I wound up renting a M1000 153" on Thursday, which was an awesome experience. I was very impressed with how my Cat did in the deep snow. It ran really well overall in the high elevation. We wound up riding at heights ranging from 8900 to 10200 feet. I'm still very tired from the drive, so i'm going to keep the text down and the pics up.

    Storm Rolling In

    My Highmark

    Me on the M1000

    The gigantic Albany Bowl

    The BCR Crew tuning-in on day 1

    Just South of Albany

    3 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Welcome back Luke!! So glad you made it home safe! Looks like you had a blast, great pics!

    Kathy said...

    Awesome pictures Luke (must be a good camera)!! Can't wait to see more

    brynn_hagen said...

    Hey Luke...great pics!! It looks absolutely beautiful out there! Glad to hear you had a great time and you made it home safe.