The Latest Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, December 12, 2010

    wowza

    The storm certainly came through and delivered a blow... literally. I was down in Black River Falls as I posted earlier. They probably got 15-16 inches of snow and lots of wind at the Valentino home. There were some very impressive drifts out in their field. I got a good feel for the new sled and even got stuck 3 times. There is even more snow in Menomonie... officially 18.5 inches. Hopefully I can sneak out a few times this week... although I need to concentrate on graduation just a week away.

    Lots of pics and not much text this time... hopefully that works for you guys!









    3 comments:

    ns said...

    Nice pics Luke. Looking forward to coming over this weekend and having a few cocktails with ya'. We had 50 mph winds over here this weekend so the snow was really screwy. Some places there were bare fields and in some places there were 6 foot drifts.

    yea yea yea said...

    GOMER PYLE!

    Anonymous said...

    Love the new pictures! Congratulations on graduating this weekend!! Can't wait!