The Latest Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, September 28, 2010

    Changes

    Wow, i'm a week away from being 23 years old... and a few months away from graduating college. The upcoming snowmobiling season will be full changes for me. Hopefully all of them positive! I didn't have sledding on my brain until about ten days ago. Thanks to my friend Jesse Kauth... aka the Panda. Him & I are going out to pick up my sled tonight. I'm going to take it through the car-wash and back to my apartment for a photo-shoot. I need to get Whitey sold. It needs too much $$$ and I simply cannot trust it.

    Panda is pushing me to commit to a trip to Laramie, WY over the New Year holiday. I have essentially told him that my current sled setup isn't going to cut it. I am working with a sled-racer out of New York to get his 2008 racer for an excellent price. He will be coming through here on his way to Duluth for Thanksgiving.

    You can't tell me this thing doesn't look sick...